HAULYSTIC IS A BRITISH BASED INNOVATIVE ONLINE DIGITAL PLATFORM FOR INTERNATIONAL LINEHAUL SOURCING, FUELLED WITH UNIQUE CUTTING EDGE DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY, WE ARE COMMITTED TO CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE OF INTERNATIONAL LINEHAUL DISTRIBUTION SOURCING BY MAKING IT TRANSPARENT AND COST COMPETENT FOR ALL OUR USERS.
Our aim is to match make high quality International linehaul supply with rapidly evolving commercial demands
We offer one stop shop for all International B-2-B Export and Import linehaul requirements including in-between services such as: - Production Line Tasks. Unit building – ULD’s, PMC, PAG.PALLETS, SEA CONTAINERS Collections, Screening and Worldwide Customs Clearance
- AIR LINEHAUL
- ROAD LINEHAUL
- SEA LINEHAUL
WE SERVE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TO BUSINESS PRODUCT FLOWS OF E- COMMERCE, CROSS BORDER COMMERCE, PHARMACEUTICALS, POSTAL SUPPLY CHAIN AND COMMERCIAL FREIGHT FORWARDING.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is an opportunity to strategically lead a fast paced operational and commercial start up Business development, the role is fully responsible for identifying, closing, on boarding, and growing all new business at HAULYSTIC.
The role involves the end to end acquisition and online boarding of small and large corporate clients Buying or Selling International Linehaul services across specialist industries of E- Commerce, Cross Border Commerce, Pharmaceuticals, Postal Supply Chain and Commercial Freight Forwarding. As a highly confident and astute commercial Senior leader, you will be selling Haulystic full services to high profileprospective clients , with a particular focus on selling HAULYSTICUSP’s and value add to International Linehaul Distribution Landscape . You’ll need to quickly identify key contacts in Linehaul Distribution Industry for both Buyers and Suppliers, develop relationships, and guide prospects through the complete sales cycle in a timely manner. You’ll not only work to coordinate internal teams at Haulystic, but do the same with our buyers and suppliers by creating relationships with influential decision makers and turning them into HAULYSTIC brand loyalty champions .
You will be in full control of complete sales funnel, both handling inbound leads and outbounding to prospective partners, cultivating decision-makers, closing deals, and turning prospective opportunities into commercial relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maximising revenue through digital sales Channels, Cognizant in latest technologies, PPC, Digital Marketing and
- Developing relationship with decision makers in order to do business and build accounts
- Identifying and securing new customers who can be developed into major accounts
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Achieving and exceeding daily KPI's
- Managing a sales pipeline document for reporting purposes
- Forecasting business accurately on a weekly and monthly basis
- Gathering product and company feedback from clients and prospects
The successful applicant will have :
- A solid and proven background in supply chain (B2B sales experience, minimum 5 years)
- Proven track record of winning new business and successfully account managing existing clients.
- Able to sell on concept and provide a consultative sales approach.
- Integrity is key
- Smart, ambitious, committed and actively focused on self-improvement
- Enjoy being challenged and engaged in a KPI driven environment where a good percentage of your total earnings are performance based
- Ideally you will have a genuine interest in and desire to contribute to the global supply chain industry, in which, we believe digital transformation has a vital and rapidly growing role.
- Experience with CRM
- Knowledge of SPIN or other relevant sales theory
- Language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive annual salary (depending on experience)
- Uncapped commission structure and achievable event bonuses
- The opportunity to build long term accounts
- Competitive and diverse sales culture including incentives, awards and recognition for overachievers
- We will provide support, training, coaching to allow you to develop your skills and become a fantastic sales professional
- The opportunity to work within a high-quality team and within a company where trust & integrity are our leading values
- There are fantastic career opportunities within the wider business for stellar performers as we continue to grow world-wide
- A career path to a long-term sales account management or sales management career and six figure earning potential
- Tools for Job: Business Laptop, Business Phone
- 20 days paid annual leave entitlement per year
- A direct line to our senior management team and Founder of HAULYSTIC
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- The freedom to shape multi Billion Pound International Linehaul Industry
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- The potential to change the Landscape of international Linehaul Distribution
Graduate or Post Graduate equivalent
5+ years’ Plus Subject matter experts experience and relationships in supply chain, freight forwarding or International Distribution Marketplace, CIPS and CILT Qualifications with Membership preferred, Haulystic can support the professional membership payments
5+ years’ experience in a customer-facing B2B sales role, preferably working with high profile enterprise clients
A consultative, customer-centric approach to business development
A natural ability to develop relationships with people of all different temperaments
Exceptional communication skills–both written and in-person; the ability to breakdown complex propositions into simple, persuasive arguments
Captivating presentation skills; the ability to captivate and persuade a room of people
A commercial, entrepreneurial mind-set focused on value creation, both for HAULYSTIC and its Partners
Excellent project management abilities, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
Ideally, proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and Tableau
Ideally, experience working in International industry
Eligibility to work in the UK
At Haulystic we are inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our ethical values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.